Protection of Religious Liberty is essential for success in the pro-life cause.
PLLDF has just become aware that well-known national defenders of religious liberty will visit Boston for a luncheon and panel discussion this coming Monday, October 29.
The event is sponsored by The Federalist Society, Lawyers’ Division. All pro-lifers are encouraged to attend.
The registration deadline is Sunday, October 28th at 12:00pm. Register here.
Further information below:
- Hon. Jefferson B. Sessions, Attorney General of the United States
- Andrew Lelling, US Attorney for the District of Massachusetts
- Jordan Lorence, Senior Counsel, Alliance Defending Freedom
- 11:30 AM – Registration
- 12:00 PM – Lunch & Remarks
Cost to Attend:
- $40 – Members, Judges, and Government Employees
- $60 – Non-Members